Monday, February 27, 2012

First day, First post on my blog

Finally, I was able to find time creating my own blog,  we'll been thinking of making one for a long time, but couldn't find a topic to post and to talk about and now after a long time I decided to go with photography and daily events that I see and want to talk about.

I am new with photography, my first digital camera was Sony HX1 which is quite wonderful camera for beginners I was able to capture nice photo's with it.


This is one of many samples that I have of using Sony HX1, but recently I decided to sell it and look for a better camera, Sony HX1 has all the features that I could I ask for, but I feel like I'm still looking for something that Sony HX1 doesn't have.

So as of know I don't have a digital camera or an D-SLR camera, but I'm using a camera from my iPhone 4s which also produce a nice quality image.


So from here, I'm still deciding which camera to buy and I have an interest with this camera Nikon D5100 and Canon 600D, and I can't decide which camera to get.



So there you have it, this is one of the topic that I want to discuss with my blog, I also have interest with foods, travel and events

No comments:

Post a Comment