Thursday, March 1, 2012

Finally Decided to go with Nikon D5100

A few days ago, I write a blog about me having problem of deciding which DSLR should I buy, should I go with Nikon D5100 or Canon 600D.

And Today I decided to go with Nikon D5100

Reason why I will go with Nikon D5100

1st for almost 3 months now I never get a chance to talk to a user of canon who can further more share to me their experience using canon DSLR

2nd influence from Nikon user, since all the people that I know uses Nikon DSLR, I ended choosing Nikon D5100, well before I have a steady decision of choosing Canon 60D or 600D, but budget concern I decided with 600D, but again since all the people I know and where able to talk with uses Nikon DSLR, I was influence of choosing NIkon D5100

3nd upon watching some video review of comparison of the two Nikon D5100 has the better image quality when in terms with low light photography

4rd Nikon D5100 uses the same censor as D7000, well that what they say and if it's not true the hell with the false advertisement

5th well my sister is a nikon user and she already has lenses that I can borrow :) way to save money

Well today, I made an order for Nikon D5100 which I will get for a price of 32000 pesos it's a Nikon D5100 18-55MM Kit with Nikon Bag, Screen protector and 4GB original SD card.

No comments:

Post a Comment